There are two different types of online workshops specifically tailored to both support the senior management team and returning mums. Together, these form an effective blended solution to engage with a group of individuals on a less formal basis to provide encouragement to supporting managers and their return to work mums.
The toolkit included in Julie’s workshop gave our organisation a well-needed turbo boost which has successfully improved staff performance, satisfaction and retention. It works and I would recommend this workshop to any organisation looking to improve staff and team relationships and your bottom line.Nicola Dyer
This workshop was a great resource for mums returning to work. I was provided with quality information on really positive strategies to battle my own personal anxieties. I'm implementing these straight away as I am due to go back to my job which was a massively daunting thing in my head...until now.Carley Green
For Return-to-Work Mums
“How will I manage returning to my job?”
One of the biggest challenges is finding the right support to help you navigate your way back to your workplace. This workshop helps you as an individual to overcome your unique challenges, regain your confidence and develop a strong self-belief so that you return happy and stay happy. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet a network of other women who are also facing similar challenges in a safe, compassionate and in a non-judgemental space.
This is for you if you’re thinking…
- “The guilt of leaving my children behind is eating me up inside!”
- “I’m worried about how my colleagues will view me if I have to leave early”
- “I don’t think I’m ready!”
- I can’t remember how to do my job!
- I can’t wait to go back but what if I fail?
- “How will I manage returning to my job?”
For The Management Team
“How do I support my returning member of the team?”
This workshop provides you with a complete overview of what to consider before, during and after your staff member’s maternity journey. The workbook accompanying this workshop enables you to dip into the key information as the need arise whilst also providing you with the relevant checklists and planning tools, forming the only returner’s toolkit you’ll ever need.
This is for you if you’re thinking…
- “What kind of conversations should I be having so I don’t stick my foot in it?”
- “How can I get the best out of my returning staff member and be a good leader?”
- “Is there something I can implement that will help them stay focused and productive?”
- “How can I ensure they will return happy and stay happy?”
- “How do I tell Susan she’s now working in a different team?”
- “How can I discipline Claire and still remain supportive?”
- “How do I support my returning member of the team?”
More information about these workshops...
- Delivered via Zoom or Teams
- 3 hours in duration
- Live and interactive
- Provides effective strategies and the exclusive Mum Almighty Toolkit
- Workshops are intimate, personal and are limited to 6 people
- Cost £195 per individual
- Both workshops compliment each other
Join the waiting list for these workshops....
Management Team Workshop
Date: Tues 7th Sept ’21
Return-to-Work Mums Workshop
Date: Thurs 9th Sept ’21
What my clients are saying about these workshops...
I have now some helpful tools and strategies to help my team and me with implementing the right support. Julie was non-judgmental and a great listener. She was helpful throughout and showed a good understanding of the returner AND their supporting management.
This workshop was thorough and professional and Julie was down to earth, friendly, positive, non-judgemental and 100% supportive.
I can’t tell you how empowering this workshop with Julie was. I left feeling motivated, supported and equipped with practical strategies to help with my own return to work struggles.