There are two different types of workshops specifically tailored to both support the senior management team and returning mums. Both workshops are hosted by The Mum Almighty Coach, Julie Hartell, and provide effective solution-based techniques and strategies that address the unique challenges of returning staff and their managers as they prepare for to navigate their path back into the workplace.
For Return-to-Work Mums
One of the biggest challenges is finding the right support to help you navigate your way back to your workplace. This workshop helps you as an individual to overcome your unique challenges, regain your confidence and develop a strong self-belief so that you return happy and stay happy. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet a network of other women who are also facing similar challenges in a safe, compassionate and in a non-judgemental space.
This workshop is for you if you're thinking...
- “How will I manage returning to my job on not much sleep?”
- “The guilt of leaving my children behind is eating me up inside!”
- “I’m worried about how my colleagues will view me if I have to leave early”
- “I don’t think I’m ready!”
- “What if it all goes horribly wrong?”
- “How can I talk to my manager about changing my hours?”
For The Management Team
This workshop provides you with a complete overview of what to consider before, during and after your staff member’s maternity journey. The workbook accompanying this workshop enables you to dip into the key information as the need arise whilst also providing you with the relevant checklists, flowcharts and coaching resources, forming the only returner’s toolkit you’ll ever need.
This workshop is for you if you're wondering...
- “How do I support my returning member of the team?”
- “What kind of conversations should I be having so I don’t stick my foot in it?”
- “How can I get the best out of my returning staff member and be a good leader?”
- “Is there something I can implement that will help them stay focused and productive?”
- “How can I ensure they will return happy and stay happy?”
- “How do I tell Susan she’s now working in a different team?”
- “How can I discipline Claire and still remain supportive?”
More information about these workshops:
- Delivered via Zoom or Teams
- 3 hours in duration
- Live and interactive
- Provides effective strategies and an exclusive Mum Almighty Toolkit
- Limited to 12 people
- Cost £195 per workshop
- Both workshops compliment each other
What my clients are saying about these workshops...
I have now some helpful tools and strategies to help my team and me with implementing the right support. Julie was non-judgmental and a great listener. She was helpful throughout and showed a good understanding of the returner AND their supporting management.
This workshop was thorough and professional and Julie was down to earth, friendly, positive, non-judgemental and 100% supportive.
I can’t tell you how empowering this workshop with Julie was. I left feeling motivated, supported and equipped with practical strategies to help with my own return to work struggles.